Before logging an issue, please update to the latest release of Visual Micro from the Downloads Page.

When Logging a Support Issue in the Forum, please ensure you have also:-

• Enabled vMicro > Compiler > Show Build Properties
  • Re-Compile your program with these settings enabled

Save the new Output to a Text File and....
  • Click the Reply button and attach as .txt file OR
  • Click here to Email us with the file attached, and a link to your post
Support requests without the output above may be impossible to answer, so please help us to help you

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Adding libraries (Read 2312 times)
namefree
Newbies

Adding libraries
Nov 8th, 2014 at 7:37am
Print Post  
Hi All,

i started now with Visual MIcro and i get a problems with libraries. Some library is possible add to the project from menu in Atmel Studio and some libraries, example :
Adafruit_GFX.h
TFT_ILI9163C.h
LM75.h

..must be copied to the project folder and used from here...otherwise i got compiling error.

Secondly VisualMicro is looking for libraries only in defined folder...but not all libraries are displed in Add Library function (User section).

Has anybody sollution for fix that or will be fixed that in near future

Visual Micro looks good and i havent bought it yet...but it is looking very good for me. I like it.
I think if i will not find some any problem with my work i am going to buy it.

IP Logged

Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

Re: Adding libraries
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2014 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Hi,

The locations searched for libraries are strict inline with the published Arduino specification.

Libraries will be listed on the project menu if they are in the designated locations one of which is tied to the sketchbook folder location that you can override.

If you have invalid library names then switch on tools>visual micro>user interface>trace and re-start the ide. Then you will see a report of wich libraries are loaded during start-up.

If you have compile errors then please post them in a new forum thread so we can help you and explain how things work.

thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint