Before logging an issue, please update to the latest release of Visual Micro from the Downloads Page.

When Logging a Support Issue in the Forum, please ensure you have also:-

• Enabled vMicro > Compiler > Show Build Properties
  • Re-Compile your program with these settings enabled

Save the new Output to a Text File and....
  • Click the Reply button and attach as .txt file OR
  • Click here to Email us with the file attached, and a link to your post
Support requests without the output above may be impossible to answer, so please help us to help you

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Difficulties to figure out ways to use NRF24L01 with ESP8266 (Read 2755 times)
Amandalee
Newbies

Difficulties to figure out ways to use NRF24L01 with ESP8266
Mar 8th, 2017 at 7:59am
Print Post  
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to the ESP8266, but have some experience with arduino (I'm certainly no master however). 

Now I'm working on a project that uses an ESP8266 and a NRF24L01(http://www.kynix.com/Detail/114168/NRF24L01.html) radio module to transmit small packets of data to a 'base' module that is an Arduino and another NRF24L01. 

I'm having some difficulties figuring out how to use the NRF24L01 with the ESP8266, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any good libraries or tutorials or anything that might help me. 
I don't know any Lua at all, so it would need to run through the arduino IDE, that's what I've used so far to program the ESP8266. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated and it would be great if you could explain stuff in really simple terms, I'm still in highschool and don't have a very expansive technical vocabulary 
Thank you very much!

IP Logged

Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

Re: Difficulties to figure out ways to use NRF24L01 with ESP8266
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2017 at 10:49am
Print Post  
Hi, I suggest asking on esp8266.com I think you will find people their with more specific experience.

Thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint