Before logging an issue, please update to the latest release of Visual Micro from the Downloads Page.

When Logging a Support Issue in the Forum, please ensure you have also:-

• Enabled vMicro > Compiler > Show Build Properties
  • Re-Compile your program with these settings enabled

Save the new Output to a Text File and....
  • Click the Reply button and attach as .txt file OR
  • Click here to Email us with the file attached, and a link to your post
Support requests without the output above may be impossible to answer, so please help us to help you

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Licence (Read 4137 times)
paolo48

Licence
Sep 2nd, 2017 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Since almost two years I am using VisualMicro on VS2015, using a pro license.
I had to reisntall windows 10 and VisualStudio now 2017. I installed VisualStudio but it is asking a license n. I don't have. 
How can I recover my previous license? 

Paolo Becchi

IP Logged

Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

Re: Licence
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Email info[at]visualmicro.com and we can help you.

Thanks

IP Logged

Arecon

Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:41pm
Print Post  
The VisualMicro support will ask you for the original mail with the registration code (which you got almost 2 years ago) and if you don't have that anymore they won't help. Happened to me.

The whole process of license transfer is broken since in the dialog there is clearly stated "Enter or remove a purchased license key" but removal has never worked.
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:45pm by Arecon »  

IP Logged

Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
I help many people every week with re-activation and long after they purchased. 

I only know  of one person in 7 years who couldn't be bothered to give any name or email that I can search the database with. That same person has also not purchased the annual support yet been given free updates for many years and benefited from free help in this forum after paying a very small fee originally.

99% of people who request reactivation write to say their disk failed or they upgraded without thinking. Therefore I ened to manually help most people anyway. So it's not worth my time to make the process easier than emailing a request to me. 

I will try to fix it in the future but charging so little for the product and giving so much for free doesn't leave much time or resource.

Please try to consider how little you have paid and how much you have been given then hopefully you will find it easier to identify yourself and get a activation reset.

IP Logged

Arecon

Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
I bought the license in October 2016 so you are probably not talking about me when mentioning updates and support for many years. I also provided you with the Paypal receipt and off course my name and and email address.

I understand your frustration for so many people using your software without paying. In my oppinion a free version is not necessary. I bought the license without using any of the premium features just to support the development.
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:10pm by Arecon »  

IP Logged

Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
original mail with the registration code (which you got almost 2 years ago)

The original email is never requested. You do need to know your license key or the name or the email address that was used for purchase. 

I agree the free version is not required, thanks for buying

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint