local project core and libraries are only available in the paid version of visual micro
!! For Advanced Users Only - Standard Arduino Does NOT Use or Require This Facility !!
Pre-release Draft - Beta June 2016 - These are new features in the full/paid version of Visual Micro
- Local sources can exist below the src\_micro-api folder
- The .txt files automatically created by the import are for information only (not used in the build process)
- Core and/or Variants folders can exist. If either is missing the default core and variants are used
- Libraries can be debugged when held locally. Cores will be debuggable in the not too distant future.
- If a Library is also installed in the sketchbook/libraries or hardware libraries folder then the local library folder name must match the name of a .h header contained in the library
- Manually adding or removing local api sources using windows explorer is the same as using the automatic add core>Local workflows.
If you are new to Arduino please make sure you do not use local project core or libraries.