Before logging an issue, please update to the latest release of Visual Micro from the Downloads Page.

When Logging a Support Issue in the Forum, please ensure you have also:-

• Enabled vMicro > Compiler > Show Build Properties
  • Re-Compile your program with these settings enabled

Save the new Output to a Text File and....
  • Click the Reply button and attach as .txt file OR
  • Click here to Email us with the file attached, and a link to your post
Support requests without the output above may be impossible to answer, so please help us to help you

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic IntelliSense: command-line error: invalid macro definition: __ARM-NONE-EABI_MK20DX128__ (Read 9879 times)
Kevin R
Newbies

IntelliSense: command-line error: invalid macro definition: __ARM-NONE-EABI_MK20DX128__
Sep 24th, 2013 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Hello,

I'm working with visual studio 2012, Arduino 1.0.5, Teensyduino 1.16, and visual micro 1309.11.

When I select the teensy 3.0 board I get the following error "IntelliSense: command-line error: invalid macro definition: __ARM-NONE-EABI_MK20DX128__"

I tried an example sketch. It compiles fine, but IntelliSense won't work. Sad

Kevin

IP Logged

Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

Re: IntelliSense: command-line error: invalid macro definition: __ARM-NONE-EABI_MK20DX128__
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2013 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Atmel studio only supports Atmel hardware so when using a 32 bit Teensy we normally tell the intellisense engine it is a mega 2560. This is one area that Visual Studio has more flexibility however we did not find that intellisense failed. Maybe it needs re-testing.

Can you confirm that if you switch to an Atmel board such as Teensy 2 or the Arduino Uno that intellisense works. This is simply to check that your install is working okay?

Thanks
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2013 at 3:28pm by Tim@Visual Micro »  
IP Logged

Kevin R
Newbies

Re: IntelliSense: command-line error: invalid macro definition: __ARM-NONE-EABI_MK20DX128__
Reply #2 - Sep 24th, 2013 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Hello,

Yes, if I switch to Teensy 2.0 intellisense works fine.  I'm using Visual Studio 2012 rc3, not not the Atmel studio version, if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Kevin

IP Logged

Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2013 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Okay thanks, we will do some more Teensy testing over the next week or so. It sounds like the intellisense is broken for the 3.0 board

IP Logged

Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2015 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint