Before logging an issue, please update to the latest release of Visual Micro from the Downloads Page.

When Logging a Support Issue in the Forum, please ensure you have also:-

• Enabled vMicro > Compiler > Show Build Properties
  • Re-Compile your program with these settings enabled

Save the new Output to a Text File and....
  • Click the Reply button and attach as .txt file OR
  • Click here to Email us with the file attached, and a link to your post
Support requests without the output above may be impossible to answer, so please help us to help you

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Arduino IDE for Atmel Studio 7 not showing updates available... (Read 1004 times)
davidml

Arduino IDE for Atmel Studio 7 not showing updates available...
Aug 9th, 2019 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Hello,
I'm running Arduino IDE for AS7 Release 1907.16.0 - 16th July 2019 on Atmel Studio 7 (V: 7.0.1931) and I received a notice today that there is a new version of Arduino IDE.  It says to update go to Tools -> Extensions and Updates and select Updates.  However I don't see either of the last 2 updates: "Release 1907.29.3 - 29th July 2019" or "Release 1908.5 - 5th August 2019".  I do remember performing updates via this method in the past.  Just wondering why I don't see these updates now. 

IP Logged

Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

Re: Arduino IDE for Atmel Studio 7 not showing updates available...
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 10:33am
Print Post  
Yes sorry we have had to release a lot of updates for vs2017-2019 recently. There will be an atmel update during the next few weeks and we will seperate the release notifications, especially now that the vs version is much more functional than the as7 version due to the tools (such as gdb debug) available in vs.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint