Before logging an issue, please update to the latest release of Visual Micro from the Downloads Page.

When Logging a Support Issue in the Forum, please ensure you have also:-

• Enabled vMicro > Compiler > Show Build Properties
  • Re-Compile your program with these settings enabled

Save the new Output to a Text File and....
  • Click the Reply button and attach as .txt file OR
  • Click here to Email us with the file attached, and a link to your post
Support requests without the output above may be impossible to answer, so please help us to help you

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic how to install AVR/LibC (Read 1895 times)
jimf

how to install AVR/LibC
Sep 28th, 2021 at 2:44am
Print Post  
Hi, I'm using an Arduino Nano Every for a project and need to use the sleep and interrupt libraries.   The Arduino documentation says "AVR libraries have the potential to greatly extend the Arduino language....".  The AVR-LibC library contains both sleep and interrupt libraries.  In the past, I've found .zip files of libraries I wanted to load and can use the library manager to load them.  However, the AVR-libc on GitHub is way more than just libraries and there isn't a single .zip file. 

I would appreciate it if someone would give me detailed instructions on how to install these or point me to the detailed instructions.  Many thanks.....jimf

IP Logged

jimf

Re: how to install AVR/LibC
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2021 at 3:06am
Print Post  
Doh!
Please disregard the above ask.....the AVR libraries are already installed by the Arduino IDE and I just needed to specify avr/libraryName.h in my includes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint