Before logging an issue, please update to the latest release of Visual Micro from the Downloads Page.

When Logging a Support Issue in the Forum, please ensure you have also:-

• Enabled vMicro > Compiler > Show Build Properties
  • Re-Compile your program with these settings enabled

Save the new Output to a Text File and....
  • Click the Reply button and attach as .txt file OR
  • Click here to Email us with the file attached, and a link to your post
Support requests without the output above may be impossible to answer, so please help us to help you

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 1808.30.4 - Project folder is now a default include ++ VS GALLERY RELEASE (Read 1075 times)
Tim@Visual Micro
Administrator

1808.30.4 - Project folder is now a default include ++ VS GALLERY RELEASE
Aug 30th, 2018 at 3:47am
Print Post  
1808.30.4 Download for vs 2012-2017

• "Tools>Options>Visual Micro>Compiler>Project Folder -I" is now enabled by default. This allows local files to be #included using <foo.h>. Previously only #include "foo.h" was supported unless the above tools>option was enabled. The option as the project folder as a -I compiler include.
  • Fix: "Tools>Options>Visual Micro>Compiler>Project Folder -I" failed with deep search enabled (is now on by default, see previous point).
  • Fix: It was possible to cause a linker error (.o object already defined here xyz...) with local library sources especially with a conflicting shared library project of the same name but different location causing duplicate .o files to be linked. This could easily have caused much confusion!

« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2018 at 4:05am by Tim@Visual Micro »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint